ELIQ APPAREL ("us", "we", or "our") operates http://www.Eliqapparel.com (The"Site"). This page will inform you of our policies regarding collecting, using, and disclosing Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
- The collection.
- Use and disclosure of some personal information about our clients and customers.
- Protecting their personal Information is one of our highest priorities.
While we have always respected our client's and customers' privacy and safeguarded their Personal Information, we have strengthened our commitment to protecting personal Information as a result of Ontario's Personal Information Protection Act ("PIPA" or the "Act"). PIPA, which came into effect on January 1, 2004, sets out the ground rules for how businesses may collect, use and disclose Personal Information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND USE
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable Information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable Information may include but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
"Personal Information" is any information about an identifiable individual.
ELIQ APPAREL collects Personal Information directly from our clients. We collect Personal Information from you when you register for a client account, place an order, subscribe to our communications, respond to a survey or enter Information on the Website.
Personal Information we collect includes:
- Your given name, surname, email address, telephone number, residential address, mailing address, and other contact information;
- Your gender, date of birth, daily dosage, primary symptoms/conditions, and additional Information set out on your medical document and registration materials;
- If applicable, the given name, surname, date of birth and gender of one or more persons who are responsible for you, as well as contact information for such persons;
- Credit card or other payment information, where you purchase a product or Service from ELIQ APPAREL;
- Information about your preferences and feedback on our products and services;
- Demographic and profile data; and
- Such other Information we may collect with your consent or as permitted or required by law or regulation.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ELIQ APPAREL generally uses Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements, including as follows:
- As is reasonably required to provide the requested services, products, or Information, including as follows:
- When you place an order, ELIQ APPAREL will use your profile and historical purchase data to assist with the transaction;
- When you purchase a product or Service from ELIQ APPAREL, ELIQ APPAREL will use the credit card or other payment information as reasonably necessary to process the transaction, and will use your contact information as reasonably necessary to deliver the products or services; and
- ELIQ APPAREL will use your account information to audit the integrity of its data.
- Managing, administering, collecting or otherwise enforcing accounts;
- Maintaining business records for reasonable periods, and generally managing and administering our business, including defending and bringing legal actions;
- Meeting insurance, security and processing requirements;
- Analyzing, developing and improving its product services and offerings;
- If you choose this option, providing updates, alerts, news, promotions, bulletins, or other similar communications about our products we think you may be interested in;
- Tailoring your experience on the Website and displaying the Website content according to your preferences; and
- Otherwise, with your consent or as permitted by law.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ELIQ APPAREL discloses Personal Information in the following circumstances:
In addition to the above, Personal Information may be disclosed to our affiliates for internal audit, management, billing, or administrative purposes, including defending and bringing legal actions. ELIQ APPAREL may also disclose Personal Information to:
- Law enforcement agencies to investigate fraud or other offences, in connection with the prevention or investigation of suspected fraudulent activities or harm to individuals or property, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or in connection with an emergency that warrants use or disclosure of the Information;
- Third-party insurers, for billing and administrative purposes;
- Legal, financial, insurance, and other advisors or service providers in connection with the sale, reorganization, or management of all or part of its business or operations; and
- Fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the Personal Information is collected.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request access to, or correction of, any of your Personal Information in our control. Summary Personal Information is available on reasonable notice. More detailed requests which require retrieval costs may be subject to reasonable costs.
Your rights to access your Personal Information are not absolute. We may deny you access to your Personal Information when:
- It is required or authorized by law, including when a record containing your Personal Information is protected by solicitor-client privilege;
- To do so would reveal confidential commercial information and the Personal Information cannot be severed from the record;
- To do so could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual, and the Personal Information cannot be severed from the record; or
- The Personal Information was generated in the course of a formal dispute resolution process.
If we deny your request for access to your Personal Information, we will explain the reason for such denial.
Like many site operators, we collect Information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include Information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("I.P.") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We may also use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze Information to provide you with the products and services.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect Information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not use some portions of our Site.
We take reasonable precautions to ensure that your Personal Information is kept safe from loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification using physical, organizational, and technological security measures that are appropriate regarding the sensitivity of the Information. The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
WHO HAS ACCESS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our Website. These third-party websites may have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability concerning these linked sites or their handling of your Personal Information.
This Policy shall be governed by, construed, and enforced per the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada (without regard to the conflicts or choice of law principles thereof). The parties irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of Ontario, Canada and agree that any court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Ontario, Canada shall be an appropriate and convenient place of venue and shall be the sole and exclusive place of venue to resolve any dispute concerning this Policy.